Measures Regarding the Prevention of the Spread of the Coronavirus and Requests to Customers
With regards to the L'Arc-en-Ciel "30th L'Anniversary TOUR'", the following countermeasures against the spread of infection will be taken and we will strive to ensure the safety and security of everyone who will be coming to the concert and all related persons.
To all fans who will be attending the concert, we ask for your kind understanding and cooperation in creating a safe and secure environment for all visitors to be able to enjoy the concert. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The following countermeasures will be in place to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus.
Customers who are considering purchasing tickets, please be sure to read through and agree with the following precautions listed below before making your purchase.
In order for all customers to be able to participate in the concerts safely, the concerts will be held with thorough countermeasures set in place, in accordance with the new coronavirus infection countermeasure guidelines set by the Japanese government and the respective local governments.
Venue capacity will be limited according to the guidelines set by the Japanese government, the respective local governments, and the concert venues.
In the case whereby there are changes to the guidelines set by Japan, the local government of the concert location, or the concert venue resulting in a limit in the number of seats available, all sold tickets may be invalidated and refunded.
In this case, tickets will be sold again according to the number of seats available.
Requests to Customers who will be Coming to the Venue
- The concert will consist of all-reserved seating. In order to maintain social distancing, please note that when purchasing 2 or more tickets, you might not be seated next to your companion(s). In addition, if restrictions and policies regarding limiting venue capacity as set by the government are relaxed in the future, there is a possibility that tickets for seats that were previously not sold to maintain spacing will be made available for purchase and other customers might be seated in between you and your companion(s). We thank you for your kind understanding.
- In accordance with changes to the guidelines set by the Japanese government and the respective local governments and/or changes to the coronavirus pandemic situation, the concerts may be cancelled or operational rules may be changed.
- There will be over 2 meters between the members on stage and the first-row audience.
- At the concert venue entrance, the temperatures of all concert-attendees will be taken with a non-contact thermometer and/or a thermal camera and all concert-attendees will be asked to disinfect their hands, fingers and soles of their shoes.
- Disinfectant sprays will be placed around the venue including at the lobby etc. Please cooperate in regularly disinfecting your hands and fingers.
- In addition to constant ventilation through the venue's equipment, doors will be left open and we will strive to regularly ventilate the building and its facilities. A section of the doors will also be left open for ventilation during the concert.
- Places many customers will come into contact with, such as handrails and seat armrests, will be disinfected regularly.
- Lobby staff members will be wearing masks. In addition, staff members will also be wearing face shields and gloves when necessary.
- Storage of customers' belongings in the venue's cloakroom will be temporarily suspended.
- All related persons including the artists performing and all staff members will remain vigilant and take thorough measures to prevent infection throughout the concert preparation period and during the concert period.
- With the exception of in the case whereby the concert is cancelled or postponed, or when tickets are invalidated by the organizer due to changes in the number of seats available, tickets will not be refunded. Please take note of this when purchasing your tickets.
- Tickets will not be refunded if the customer declines to attend the concert due to being in poor health such as running a fever.
- In the case whereby the customer has tested positive or has been identified as having been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for the new coronavirus, if the customer is able to present a certificate of proof, he/she may be eligible for a ticket refund at the discretion of the organizer.
【When Applying for Tickets / Purchasing Tickets】
- Please attend the concert held closest to your area of residence.
- You will be asked to register the personal information, such as name, email address and telephone number, of everyone, including accompanying person(s), who will be entering the concert venue on ticket board when applying for tickets.
- In the event where someone who has visited the venue has been determined to have been infected with the new coronavirus, we will contact all concert-attendees through their information registered on ticket board.
- Your personal information that has been registered on the "Official Fan Club LE-CIEL", "Digital Fan Club LE-CIEL (annual, monthly course)", "L'mobile" and/or ticket board may be provided to public institutions such as public health centers when necessary. We thank you for your kind understanding.
- We recommend you utilize the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare's "COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA)". This app utilizes the short-range communication function (Bluetooth) on smartphones to enable users to receive notifications about possible contact with positive COVID-19 cases.
※Please refer to the following for information on how to install the app, etc.
- Fans attending the concerts held at Osaka-Jo Hall on September 5 (Sun), 7 (Tue), and 8 (Wed) will be asked to register on the "Osaka COVID-19 Tracing System" as designated by the venue. Due to the features of the system, you will be asked to register on the day of the concert.
At other venues, we may also ask you to provide your personal information again on the day of the concert if necessary.
【Before Coming to the Venue】
- In order for all fans to enjoy the concert safely and with a peace of mind, please cooperate in entering your temperature and physical condition into the health management app starting 3 days before the respective concert dates.
- Details regarding the health management app will be announced at a later date.
- Please note that you will not be allowed entry into the venue if you do not enter your temperature and physical condition into the health management app.
- Customers in poor physical condition will not be allowed entry into the concert venue.
Please take prevention measures against infection on a daily basis and take care of your health until the day of the concert.
【When Coming to and When at the Venue】
- If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, phlegm, fatigue, shortness of breath, impairment in sense of smell, aches throughout your body, pain in your throat, headaches, pain in your joints, muscle aches, diarrhea, or vomiting, please make sure to contact the consultation center and get a medical checkup at the designated medical institution before coming to the concert venue.
- Persons who have any of the above symptoms and have not gotten a checkup at a medical institution, persons who have visited or stayed at "Countries/Regions Subject to Denial of Permission to Enter Japan" as designated by the Immigration Control Act within 14 days before the concert, persons who have tested positive for the new coronavirus and have been ordered to self-quarantine at home, and persons who have had close contact with positive or suspected cases of the new coronavirus will not be allowed entry into the concert venue.
- Please wear a mask when you come to the venue. Visitors who are not wearing masks will not be allowed entry due to safety reasons. Please bring your own mask.
Please note that you will not be allowed entry if you are wearing only a face shield or only a mouth shield. Please wear a mask.
- The entrance will be crowded nearing the start time of the concert. Please come to the concert venue with ample time to spare.
- To avoid crowding at the entrance to the venue, we will be designating separate entry times according to seat number.
Visitors will be informed of their venue entry time through ticket board before the concert.
- When lining up to enter the venue or to use the washroom, please cooperate with social distancing measures and space out at intervals. (Signs will be set up on the floor at your feet.)
- Staff members will call out to customers if it is determined that there is a crowding of customers and/or a high risk of infection.
- Temperature checks with a non-contact thermometer and/or a thermal camera will be carried out at the entrance. Depending on the results, you may be asked to check your temperature again and in the event your temperature is found to be over 37.5°C, you will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Please cooperate in disinfecting your hands, fingers and soles of your shoes at the entrance.
- Please limit conversations. Please refrain from talking especially when you are not wearing your mask, such as when drinking.
- To avoid crowding in the lobby, please stay at your seats as much as possible until the concert starts.
- In venues where the seats come with armrests, please only use either one side to prevent sharing with the person next to you.
- Please refrain from cheering or singing during the concert.
- Please refrain from going on dinner parties together after the concert.
- After the concert, exit of the venue will be regulated to reduce congestion. Please wait in your seats until further announcements from staff members.
- Thorough coronavirus infection countermeasures will be taken, however, please note that we will not bear any responsibility for infections such as of COVID-19 during this concert.
【Regarding Presents for the Artists and the Use of the Lobby】
- We will not be accepting any presents, including flowers, letters and delivery, for the artists who will be performing.
- The smoking area within the venue will be closed.
- Please refrain from eating within the venue and at your seats.
- The washrooms will be crowded so please cooperate in ensuring that everyone can use them smoothly.
In addition, usage of the washroom may be restricted after the end of the concert due to disinfection and cleaning.
- Visitors who will be coming to the venue in wheelchairs, please contact the inquiry desk for the respective concerts up till 2 working days, within business hours, before the concert. As we may not be able to make preparations, please contact us as soon as possible.
In addition, if you wish to use the area for wheelchair-users, you will need to present a disability certificate or a certificate from a medical institution to prove that you are currently undergoing treatment.
Please note that you may also be charged additional ticket fees depending on the type of seat you have purchased.
- "Waiting for the artist to arrive", "Waiting for the artist to exit" and all similar actions are strictly forbidden. Not limited to the aforementioned, any actions that cause trouble or create a nuisance may result in you being prohibited from entering the concert venue.
If the precautions listed above are not followed, the concert may be suspended or you may be asked to leave. We thank you for your cooperation.
Once again, we ask for your kind understanding and cooperation in ensuring a safe and secure environment for everyone to be able to enjoy the concert. Thank you.