Details regarding the sales location and sales schedule for the on-the-day sales of official merchandise at the concert venues have been confirmed.
＜Regarding On-the-day Sales at the Concert Venue＞
On-the-day sales are scheduled to held at the merchandise sales area within the concert venue.
※Please note that on-the-day sales of merchandise may be cancelled depending on the COVID-19 pandemic situation.
【Sales Location / Sales Schedule】
■Marine Messe Fukuoka Hall A Outside Special Sales Counter
October 2, 2021 (Sat) 12:00 〜 8:45pm
October 3, 2021 (Sun) 11:00am 〜 8:45pm
■Nippongaishi Hall Outside Special Sales Counter
October 6, 2021 (Wed) 1:00 〜 6:00pm
October 7, 2021 (Thu) 1:00 〜 6:00pm
※The sales schedule is subject to change depending on the situation.
※Sale of merchandise after the end of the concert at Marine Messe Fukuoka will end completely at 8:45pm (local time). As time is limited, we recommend you allow for plenty of time and make your purchase before the start of the concert.
※As the guidelines differ depending on the local government and concert venue, details regarding sales schedule, etc. will be announced separately for each concert.
【Available Payment Methods on the Day】
The following payment methods will be available.
＜QR Code Payment＞
Pay Pay, LINE Pay, d Payment, Rakuten Pay, au PAY, ALIPAY, WeChat Pay
＜Electronic Money Payment＞
Kitaca, Suica, PASMO, TOICA, manaca, ICOCA, SUGOCA, nimoca, HAYAKAKEN, QUICPay, Apple Pay, REdy, iD, nanaco, WAON
VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Diners Club, DISCOVER
- Priority will be given to customers who have made prior reservations for pick-up at the concert venue. Please note that items may be sold out for the on-the-day sales at the venue in the event the maximum number of reservations has been reached.
- Orders cannot be changed after the order has been confirmed.
- The sales assistant will prepare all the items you have ordered. Please check your order details and item quantity on the spot.
- Please note that the merchandise design and specifications are subject to change.
- Defective items can only be exchanged at the venue at which you purchased the merchandise on the day.
- Only defective items can be returned or exchanged.
【Request for Cooperation in Scanning of the LIVE QR Code Used at Admission】
When purchasing merchandise, please show your LIVE QR code that was used at admission to the concert venue on the day to the sales assistant. The ticket information received will be used for improving services in the future.
※As part of strengthening measures against the spread of COVID-19 and as pointed out by some of our customers, the handing out of thank you gifts (sticker) to people who cooperated in the scanning of the LIVE QR code, which was held during the Osaka concerts, will be suspended for the rest of this tour starting from the Fukuoka concerts. We thank you for your kind understanding.
※We ask for the cooperation of those who have already gotten their LIVE QR code issued for the day of the concerts.
For more information, please refer to the 30th L'Anniversary TOUR Official Merchandise Website.
30th L'Anniversary TOUR Official Merchandise Website